It Shouldn't Happen To A...
This week From The Classifieds features another car about to be offered at auction.
This time it's a 1998 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur Park Ward Non-Division, one of just 20 examples, one of only 6 RHD cars, and one of 3 UK deliveries.
This car, chassis #WCH80720, is finished in pearlescent peacock blue and trimmed in magnolia pleated leather with blue-piping:
All of the Silver Spur Park Ward Non-Division feature a 14-inch stretch with typical specification including:
- Bespoke seats
- Center console between rear seats with second telephone, notebook.
- Bespoke starburst burl walnut to two rear cabinets
- Asprey clock facing rear seats
- Chromed wheels
- Custom fitted fire extinguisher mounted in luggage compartment
- 4x RR umbrellas fitted in the luggage compartment
Other bespoke options include:
- Veneered steering wheel
- Silk curtains
- Cocktail cabinet to front seat back
- Limousine style rear window
- Stainless steel sill mouldings
What makes chassis #WCH80720 especially interesting is that it is reputed to be the last of the Crewe built Rolls-Royce saloons.
Guide is GBP 58-65,000 and it is described as in "as new" condition with just 7,500 recorded miles.
Thanks to rrsilverspirit.com for production/specification details.
(Posted by Andy)