Train spotting for Bentley Motor Cars.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
I have a fond spot for the Bentley Motor Car marque and often stumble across Bentleys that I find interesting. My plan is to post pictures and comments of Bentley cars that I observe both on the Interweb, and in real life.
Historically the Bentley has been the sporting man's Rolls-Royce, so when I am not feeling sporting I may post about Rolls-Royce cars.
Fellow RR&B enthusiasts David Irvine and Andy are also helping out posting articles. Thanks guys.
Here are a few things I've been doing with my Bentley
- 1500th Posts and My Bentley Gets Yellow Wheels
- Installing the Flying B on a Bentley Turbo R
- Brewing a Mesh Grille for the Bentley Turbo R
- Arriving at Terribly British Day, Canberra 2012
Search Bentley Spotting
Donate via PayPal to Bentley Spotting
Enjoyed an article? Learnt something? Your spare large (or small) amounts of money are accepted. Please donate via the PayPal button below!
Email BentleySpotting@gmail.com with tips, pictures and links that may be of interest, or just to say g'day.
Bentley Spotting on Twitter
Add Bentley Spotting to iGoogle
Sort Posts by Labels
- Sultans, Shieks, Kings and Queens
- Bentley Spotting
Sort Posts by Car model
- Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur
- Arnage, Azure and Brooklands
- Continental R, T, SC, Azure and derivatives
- Turbo R and derivatives
- T1 and T2
- S1, S2 and S3
- Derby Bentleys
- Vintage Bentleys
- Rolls-Royce Camargue
Sort Posts by Coachbuilder
- Freestone & Webb
- James Young
- Park Ward
- Carrozzeria Touring
- Bentley Continental Flying Star by Touring
- Peek into the Rolls-Royce Factory in Goodwood
- Tasteful Phantom EWB
- The Price is Right
- Bentley Drivers Club Western Region Spanish Tour 2...
- Rallye Rolls Royce à Kelmarsh en 2008
- Diamond Jubilee of HM The Queen
- Driving Fun in a Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit II
- Hooper Silver Corniche
Bentley Spotting Youtube Channel
Bentley Spotting Facebook Page
David Irvine's 70s & 80s RR&B Photos
Blog contents copyright © 2006-12 their rightful owners. No association with Bentley Motors Limited or Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited. This blog is for fun and serves no commercial purpose. Email Bentley Spotting with tips, pictures and links. Made in Australia, read by the World.